Friday, August 5

Been A While

So many interesting things have begun in my life including the fact that I am now 14!!! Another is that I am awake at 12:11 am and am not feeling tired at all :P Another is that I have just came back from our sweden/england holiday :D and it was absolutely splendid....a few other things.

I can not believe that i havent written in ALMOST 2 months (repeat the almost) but compared to other friends I am actually AHEAD of schedule unlike daily bloggers. I have just got back home which is wonderful as usual and I was so happy to see everybody!
I few items I have bought or have received that are worth mentioning:

Sims 3 GENERATIONS!: I played this to the point of renovating a house and then (g
uess what) my computer lost power and boom......all my hard work was gone. (i have to remember to save next time)
I also got Many VERY PRETTY CLOTHES :) heehee girly grin
I got a cotton karate suit which suprisingly makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Especially in this weather..
Pretty Jewellery :) heehee girly grin no.2
Schooly things such as a backpack, folder, bits e.t.c. ugh

Anyways I would have restarted sims but..........i am not bothered at all.....perhaps i am....i will contemplate this later in my mind!

Ciao for now
Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment