Saturday, June 4

The Holiday...

WOW so I have not actually typed on my blog for a while now....probably because the last few weeks ahve been nothing but hectic. First came the exam week ( OVER ) and then a FEW days to pack and then camd the trip to England, Then ENGLAND, and now I am sitting here in our hotel in Barbados 2 days after the Wedding. phew
The wedding itself was beautiful and Muriel looked so pretty! :') In fact the entire ceremony was. Yesterday we went on a catamaran boat all 16 of us afor the day and we got to swim with TURTLES.....IT WAS AWESOME. I can not emphasize that enough. I probably will get the pictures and I will try and set up a page of our trip. I actually have a lot of work to do with photos and things......scrapbook needs updating, my travel journal, THE BLOG and of course it would help if I had them ALL first of all! Today Some of the 'boys' are out diving whilst the 'girls' chill by the pool and stuff. Today we starte dthe day off with water aerobics (heehee) I only joined at the very end as I had a long personal struggle (lol) whether to join in but eventually my mum convinced me. We did some water bottle training :D hahaha
In England wer went to this super cool rope obstacle course park that was elevated off the gorund called ROPE RUNNERS....
www.roperunners.co.uk

Al, for now,......there is a cue for the computer in here
Bye :)
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment